09 May 2006

Whooosh!

At last ... did you hear it? The combined exhale as all of us in our community let out our breaths. The AwakeChildren are here!! They have made their grand entrance to the world this afternoon. We can all breath again. YAHOO! Our girl weighs 6lbs 12 oz. and our boy weighs 3lbs 12oz.

I probably shouldn't speak so proprietorially of them, but after this long wait and many prayers, they are already part of our community and family. All that remains is to hear their names and see their faces. Which I (for one) await with much glee and anticipation.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

AMEN!

5/09/2006 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

Glad the wait is over.

5/10/2006 07:58:00 AM  
Blogger kate said...

man, I am having a hard time waiting for information dissemination... I understand it, but it's sure frustrating. I'm sure I'm far from the only one! My breath can only be baited for so long, y'know?
Just had to say that somewhere. :)

5/12/2006 04:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home