28 June 2006

Wider Circles

Those of you who know me in the so-called "brick and mortar" world of our church and of my family, may have noticed that some new friends are stopping by this blog in the last few days. They are the RevGalBlogPals. They are women involved in ministry either directly (as pastors, reverends, etc. depending on their denomination) or indirectly (like me, Dee, Liz, and Maggie - in our church). They all have blogs. They all support one another. They are very welcoming and you've seen how they have welcomed me. Take some time to visit them and read their excellent writing. Check out the blogring, you'll find the link on the left and down a little ways. In the meantime, enjoy the comments from my new wider circle of friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Croghan said...

I've been enjoying and learning from a bunch of RevGal blogs for many months - glad you've joined their ranks!

6/28/2006 04:04:00 PM  
Blogger St. Casserole said...

I'm so glad to find your blog through the RGBPs.

I've been reading for about 20 minutes so far and appreciate your thoughts.

Welcome and thanks!

6/28/2006 10:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home