13 July 2005

Sam(son)

Most of my friends who read this are also on the team of people I meet with regularly to plan the worship service at my church (but don't pay too much attention to that website ... it's not really "us" anymore) ... so this post is mostly for them. But it's also for me. Because I'm bored right now. I'm also trying to put off the inevitable. We have company coming. The bathrooms are cluttered and dirty. I must clean them. But I don't want tooooo. I must change sheets and make our home welcoming ... but that's no fun when I can be doing this.

In any case, last night we met, as we do most Tuesday evenings to plan the service for this week. This week we're looking at Sam(son) and his lovely wife. I'm not going to give away the plot line ... or how we five now feel about Sam(son) and his bride. But I think it's funny ... funny-haha AND funny-weird (as my Grampy O. would have said) that on the day we met to discuss Sam(son), my dog Sam got shaved. So here are his before and after pictures. Only maybe it's because my dog Sam is just a dog, he doesn't seem to be any weaker.

Sam before

Sam after

1 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Lookin' good! I've always been a fan of Sam's summer look though. Makes me wish we were joining you in Vermont again this year...

7/13/2005 04:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home