10 November 2005

My Favorite Color

LightGirl is always after me to declare my "favorite color." It's a question she asks often, "Mom, what's your favorite color?" I've found that difficult to answer in the past. It depends, you see, on what I'm using the color for. For instance, I love yellow, but I can't wear yellow ... it makes me look sick. I have a strong preference for red, but sometimes it can come on too strong and it should be used sparingly. So, you see, a favorite color depends on what you're doing with it. But I think, now I might have a favorite. And I think it might be purple.

3 Comments:

Blogger Deanna said...

Oh, phew! For a second I was afraid when I clicked on "purple" I'd end up seeing those women in the red hats.

11/10/2005 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

Nope ... you know how I feel about those scary red hats!!

11/10/2005 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I know! That's why my heart nearly stopped when I saw "purple" - I thought you'd converted!

11/10/2005 12:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home