23 January 2006

I'd Rather Not Know ...

So LightBoy took the reins this evening. He cooked dinner for us this evening. We had a lovely gourmet feast. It consisted of frozen chicken breast patties, sugar snap peas and bread. I was refused my request for milk because we were low.

I was called to the set table. Dinner was on my plate. I sat down and gave my wonderful son many compliments on this fine cuisine. As we clasped hands around the table and prepared our hearts to say a blessing for the meal so lovingly prepared, LightBoy said, with a big grin on his face, "You know the two knobby things on the bottom of the toilet seat? If you put a ketchup packet underneath each one and someone sits on the seat, they'll squirt 'em on the back of their legs!!"

I just don't want to know how an almost 9 year old boy comes by this particular piece of information...

5 Comments:

Blogger WMS said...

hahahahaha... I needed that laugh! :) John is tooo funny!

1/23/2006 09:58:00 PM  
Blogger Mike Croghan said...

:-)

1/23/2006 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

The mind boggles!

1/24/2006 12:04:00 AM  
Blogger kate said...

AWESOME. He is all ready for church camp!

1/24/2006 01:57:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

John is the freakin' man!

1/24/2006 05:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home