29 June 2006

Terror

Terror was opening a box and finding that the quilt I've been working on for nine years (on and off ... it's all done by hand) for LightGirl had become a home to some very disrespectful mice.

Relief was discovering that all they did was relieve one tiny bladder on the quilt itself.

Anger was finding that they used the stash of antique fabric below the quilt for food and nesting.

I can wash the quilt. The box of fabric will go in my fabric closet to be salvaged when my blood pressure returns to normal. The tiny rodents had already been removed from the premises before their perfidy had been known.

Update: Peace is living in a place and time where terror is finding that a possession has been destroyed by rodents. My cup indeed runs over.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Oh I'm so sorry! But I really glad that the quilt will be OK!

6/29/2006 07:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home