16 July 2005

Will Brown Let Us Down?

LightGirl and I are troubled and anxious. We are waiting. We are waiting for Harry Potter. Actually we are waiting for the latest book to arrive. LightHusband is on the phone with UPS to find out where our package is. We cannot discover this information from the tracking information on their website. They are frustratingly vague. All it will tell me is that my package was scanned on arrival at the warehouse at 4:08 a.m. on Friday, July 15 ... over 24 hours ago. I want to know what has happened to Harry since then!

Okay ... now we know. LightHusband has now finished his conversation with the nice lady at UPS. It is remarkable that she was so nice. Apparently she has been cursed today. It seems that Brown has let many people down today. They have a deal with the USPS ... they have delivered all the boxes to the postal service and now the postal service is delivering one point four MILLION books today.

Amazing ...

I hope ours comes ...

But now I must go and work on a quilt and put my hands to work and help the time to pass ... while we wait, and wonder. But at least we know now who the new teacher of Dark Arts will be this year, thank you New York Times. So one question has been answered ... but for the rest, we're still waiting.




Waiting ...



...... waiting ........



...... waiting ........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home