21 March 2006

UGH!

We're all sick. All four of us. I should have known something was up when I couldn't get warm yesterday. I should have known something was wrong when LightGirl and LightBoy refused dinner (what?! not eat ... my children never miss a meal). So we included in our farewells some episodes of reverse peristalsis from both of my children. These episodes continued long into the night. LightHusband and I both now have this dread stomach illness ... but (to put it delicately) in it's "other" form. All are running slight fevers and are achy and crabby. I'm in bed to avoid the yelling television.

UGH ... it's all I can say.

3 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

I hope you're all better... and that there are enough potties to go 'round.

3/22/2006 03:15:00 PM  
Blogger Sonja Andrews said...

Yes ... today we are much improved. Still on the B.R.A.T. diet and moving slowly but doing much better thanks! Yesterday was no fun.

3/22/2006 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger kate said...

BRAT diet!! Yessssss. Avoid those dairy products.

3/23/2006 12:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home