25 September 2006

... And Now For Something Completely Different

A good friend of our has suggested in the past that our family should have various superpowers to go with our names. I like that idea. We haven't yet acquired these superpowers. But I think that one of the powers that LightGirl has is that of silliness and giddiness. In her role as keeper of humor in our home she sent me a link to this. It's hilarious and makes you laugh even when you think you have nothing to laugh for. So ... watch and giggle and share in some of LightGirl's transcendent giddiness.



2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Croghan said...

Wonderful! :-) Ah, so LightGirl's LightPower is to Lighten Hearts. (Sure worked on me.) Hmm. Keep looking, I'm sure the LightPowers of the rest of the LightFamily will emerge. ;-)

Peace,
Mike

9/25/2006 05:18:00 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Oh thanks for the good laugh with the cat video!

9/25/2006 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home