29 September 2006

Something New

So ... check this out. I think I'm moving.

Okay ... I'm pretty sure I'm moving. This is more than likely the last time I'll post here. I'll be posting in my new home from now on. It'll take a while to fully move in and make it mine. But I think it's ready enough for me to throw a sleeping bag on the floor and begin painting the walls. I've put some food in the frig and I can live here now. If you want to, I have an RSS feed at the new place that you can use. That's up and running.

I know I have some coffee and my french press here somewhere; I'll dig those out soon. So come on over to my new place and have a cup o' joe with me. And keep the new URL for future reference. Enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

congrats!!

12/06/2006 02:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home