04 April 2006

After Lunch Conversation

LightGirl: "Mom, Look what I found. I found the book of Greek myths. I'm reading them all again and memorizing them. I really, really like them.

Me: "I remember I really liked them when I was your age, too."

LightGirl: "You know what's cool? They have a flood myth and it's just like the Noah story. And they have a story that's just like Jonah. I wonder why that is?"

LightBoy (very serious): "That's because VeggieTales made the movies and they became so popular."

3 Comments:

Blogger kate said...

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
that boy can spin a yarn. I hope he's doing something to do with producing stories somehow someday.

4/04/2006 02:08:00 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

That is so damn hilarious. I can't stop laughing!

4/04/2006 04:57:00 PM  
Blogger Mike Croghan said...

That's GREAT!! :-)

4/05/2006 03:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home